Happy Thursday all!
I’m excited to announce that I’ve partnered with Thrive Market to provide you guys with this link to receive 25% off your first order (quite generous considering the deep discounts on the products). I would only partner with a company that aligns with my personal values and mission which is to share recipes, spread useful information on veganism, and provide tips on living a healthy and ethical plant-based lifestyle. First, let’s cover what is is, how it works, and then get into the reasons why it could be useful for you!
What Is It?
Thrive Market is an incredible online store that sells all the top organic and healthy products (pantry, household items, vitamins, personal care) at wholesale prices (25-50% off), and ships free on U.S. orders over $49 in 2-3 days! More importantly, with every paid membership, Thrive Market donates a membership to a low-income family, veteran or teacher with the intent of making healthy living affordable for everyone.
Their website is simple to navigate and is categorized by diet and lifestyle. Every single product is tagged by over 90 different values, so you can sort the entire catalog by categories like Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo, etc:
How Does It Work?
Thrive Market has all the top premium healthy and organic products that I usually get from a natural grocery store like Sprouts, but unlike your typical organic & non-GMO products that are marked up to premium prices (looking at you Whole Foods, despite the Prime discounts), Thrive Market sells the same premium products at wholesale prices. They achieve this by cutting out the middlemen and working directly with the brands, then they pass all the savings onto their members.
- You can register for free to browse the Thrive Market catalog, see member savings, and receive a small discount off your first purchase–use my link for a larger discount.
- With your first purchase on Thrive Market, you’ll start a free 30-day membership trial, so you can see how much you save. You can cancel at any time.
- If you choose to sign up, members can select from premium products for just $60/year or $5/month. Your membership will pay for itself in savings within the year, guaranteed. In fact, it will probably pay for itself within the first two orders (which is the average for members). For example, I’ve already saved $40, and Thrive also projects your projected annual savings–mine is $487.20! If for some reason you don’t, you’ll receive the difference in Thrive Market credit when you renew. Pretty good deal if you ask me!
Here are 5 additional reasons why Thrive Market could be a great fit for you:
- If you live a hectic lifestyle, hate spending your precious time grocery shopping in person, or live in a small/remote town and have a poor selection at your grocery store. I personally enjoy grocery shopping, but I really enjoy online shopping just as much, and that applies to shopping for pantry staples, personal care products, and household cleaning products. It’s especially convenient for those of you who shop at multiple stores for certain items–this is one central spot to buy all of the above! Additionally, unlike Amazon or other online shopping platforms, Thrive Market is focused on carrying solely non-GMO products.
- The quantities aren’t massive like Costco or Sam’s Club–sometimes you just want a “normal” amount that is still cost effective. I love to try new products and when I shop at Costco, I have to commit to purchasing enough to feed a family of ten. I’m all about buying in bulk, but this is a great way to try unique products (after reading the reviews of course) like these delicious Saffron Road Falafel Crunchy Chickpeas without having an inordinate quantity that takes months to eat through. Once you identify the staple items you use on a monthly basis, you can set it up for auto-ship which is nice if planning ahead isn’t your strong suit.
- There’s something for everyone! Thrive Market offers thousands of products to select from: food, beauty, health, and home products to pet supplies and mom essentials—they really cater to every diet and lifestyle. Even if you eat vegan and your partner eats paleo, you can both find items to suit your needs! If you’re only shopping for yourself, you will still benefit from a subscription as you’ll still save and more than pay for your membership, even if you only shop use it a few times a year on an order that is $49+.
DISCLOSURE: If you use a link from this page to sign up for a free trial, I do get a small commission for referring you (which helps covers the cost of running this blog). That said, I only recommend products and businesses that I use myself and believe in.
Have you ever purchased with Thrive Market? What was your experience? I’d love to know in the comments below!